"It doesn't matter how long you live, but how well you live."
WHO AM I
Lourdes Cambronero Soriano
Osteopath DO and Physiotherapist
The healing process in our body is one of the most fascinating abilities of the human being. It is a privilege that part of my profession is based on observing it.
Before becoming an osteopath, I worked for several years as a consecutive interpreter of English and French in the field of medicine. It is said that obstacles in life lead us to our vocations. When I was studying the degree in translation and interpretating, my mother suffered of a long terminal illness. The accompaniment to death of a close relative was decisive in my new path into health.
In 2001, I completed my diploma in physiotherapy at the Ramón Llull University and later gained experience working on rehabilitation teams in several hospitals and health centers in Barcelona. In 2003, I got a place at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.
I returned to Barcelona to establish myself as a physiotherapist in private practice. Meanwhile, I was studying osteopathy at the EOB, Barcelona School of Osteopathy. This training is based on a deep knowledge of anatomy, physiology and the biomechanics of the human body.
In 2006, I established the Tigre Osteopathic Clinic in the street of Tigre, in Barcelona. From here, I was able to share, in a more personal way, the path of healing with other people.Nowadays, the Clinic has moved to Vía Laietana, number 28. The name of Tiger has been kept as a memory of the humble beginnings of a personal process of development.
I have done several specialization courses in pediatrics and obstetrics, in transgenerational gynecology and in the tissue approach of functional techniques. Currently, I continue studying and learning from courses, the daily experience, clinical studies and from my colleagues. The learning path, fortunately, accompanies us for the rest of our lives.
- Degree in Osteopathy DO (Escuela del Concepto Osteopático, ECO, 2017)
- Degree in Osteopathy CO (Barcelona School of Osteopathy EOB, Barcelona, 2002-06)
- Degree in Physiotherapy (Universitat Ramon Llull, Blanquerna, 1998-2001)
- BA in Translation and Interpreting (ISTI, Brussels and UAB, Barcelona, 1993-97)
- Postgraduate of Classic Osteopathy (Instituto de Osteopatía Clásica, Barcelona, 2015-2017)
- Neurobiology of the ANS, Interoception and Pain, by Wilfrid Jänig (Escuela de Osteopatía de A Coruña, 2017)
- The Path to Osteopathy, by Bruno Ducoux (EOB, 2007)
- Gynaecology and Paediatrics, by Claudine Ageron (ECO, 2008-11)
- Transgenerational Gynaecology, by Christine Michel-Schweitzer (ECO, 2008-14)
- Osteopathic Approach to the Tissues, by Pierre Tricot and Juan Banyuls (2010-13)
- Basic Training on Enneagram, by J.L. Iriberri, SJ (Cova de Manresa, 2014)
- Pilates Matwork Fundamentals Training (Pilates Institute, London, 2003)
- Personal Trainer L1 (Holmes Place Academy, London, 2003)
- Stability Ball Training ® i Spinning ® (Education in Action, London, 2004)